August 30, 2018

Happy 1st Birthday Book Baby!

Today, my first book of short stories, Soulstice: Living and Loving On and Off the Yoga Mat, and I share the same birthday! A year ago today, I had the honor of sharing this collection of stories that had been a labor of love for over 4 years!

I'm also happy to announce that I'm putting the "finishing touches" on my YA novel and as soon as that's done, my Christmas novella will be right on its heels as I'll be on the home stretch of editing that and hopefully (crossing my fingers!) will have it ready in time for the holidays this year!

Thank you all for your love and encouragement throughout this amazing and inspiring literary journey: to my family, my friends, my students and all the beautiful animals who continue to inspire me everyday! My gratitude for your unconditional love and support all these years! Here's to welcoming more literary blessings in the months and years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment